Tuesday, November 18, 2014

NaBloPoMo 18: In Which I Got Pretty Much Nothin'... Yet.

I'm flying tomorrow (I always feel like writing on planes--I've mentioned this before) AND I have a topic I want to write write about--as opposed to right now, when I am writing to fulfill my now-near-manic need to blog daily--and so tonight I'm feeling at a loss for words. Maybe my brain is already warming up for tomorrow or something.

So instead, I'll leave keep things short tonight. It's been a productive evening of cleaning the apartment and packing--the rebellious piles of laundry and stacks of dishes have been convinced to take their place in the system, the vacuum's bin has been emptied twice, and the trash and recycling have been taken out. Food was swiftly eaten, the last of that mediocre BBC show watched, and now I am over-aware of my waiting book and bed. So instead of writing much myself, I'll direct you to my awesome friend (and equally awesome writer) Zsofi, whose post today was the inspiration for what I'll write about tomorrow. Read her awesomeness here. (And yes, my real-life-actual friend blogs regularly for HuffPost, to say nothing of her occasional visits to the Washington Post. No big deal...)

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment